General Information About Southeastern Community College
The mission of Southeastern Community College, an institution of higher education, is to provide quality, affordable, and accessible lifelong learning opportunities which meet or exceed the expectations of the people we serve.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 53%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,785 Native American 24.0 Asian 67.0 African American 185.0 Hispanic 139.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,092 Enrolled FullTime Graduates