General Information About St Luke's College
St. Luke's realizes patient's have choices when it comes to healthcare, so thank you for choosing St. Luke's. Our hospital is dedicated to employing experienced and compassionate professionals and investing in initiatives that are taking Siouxland healthcare to the next level. We are here to provide you the best community education and services to enrich your life. For the life of SIouxland.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Other Protestant
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 150 Percent Admitted 76% Men Admitted 72% Women Admitted 77% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $14,841 Room & Board Charge $501 Books & Supplies Cost $1,250
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 192 Native American 1 Asian 4 African American 2 Hispanic 6 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 143 Enrolled FullTime Graduates