General Information About Wartburg College
Wartburg College is dedicated to challenging and nurturing students for lives of leadership and service as a spirited expression of their faith and learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 2,278 Percent Admitted 73% Men Admitted 70% Women Admitted 75% Full Time Retention Rate 82%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 420 600 Math 510 680 Writing 470 610
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 21 27 English 21 27 Math 21 27 Writing 21 26
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,859 Native American 6 Asian 30 African American 73 Hispanic 25 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,715 Enrolled FullTime Graduates