General Information About AIB International
AIB's Baking Science and Technology Education synthesizes solid science, best practice and traditional skills. Whether it's the 16-week program, seminars, or distance learning, our goal is to empower graduates to innovate, manage costs, and troubleshoot production problems.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 190 Native American 0 Asian 72 African American 13 Hispanic 10 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 29 Enrolled FullTime Graduates