General Information About Bethany College
The mission of Bethany College is to nurture and challenge individuals in their search for truth and meaning as they lead lives of faith, learning and service.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 840 Percent Admitted 58% Men Admitted 53% Women Admitted 68% Full Time Retention Rate 58%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 370 500 Math 420 560 Writing 360 480
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 24 English 18 25 Math 18 25
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 626 Native American 5.0 Asian 8.0 African American 70.0 Hispanic 42.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 588 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0