General Information About Bryan College
The mission of Bryan College is to provide a high-quality, career-focused education and career opportunities while developing students to their highest potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 47 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $19,853 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $2,205
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 301 Native American 7 Asian 4 African American 81 Hispanic 35 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 168 Enrolled FullTime Graduates