General Information About Central Christian College of Kansas
Central Christian College of Kansas (1884), an evangelical Christian college embracing the Wesleyan tradition, provides a personalized educational experience through liberal arts and professional studies that seeks to prepare students to be academically competent, socially responsible, professionally astute, service oriented, and spiritually mature in their faith in Jesus Christ.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Free Methodist
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 694 Percent Admitted 59% Men Admitted 58% Women Admitted 61% Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 350 470 Math 360 450 Writing 310 420
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 18 24 English 17 24 Math 17 24 Writing 0 0
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 399 Native American 9.0 Asian 10.0 African American 36.0 Hispanic 25.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 314 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0