General Information About Cowley County Community College
Cowley College and Area Vocational-Technical School is committed to learning excellence and personal enrichment in an open access environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $2,108 Room & Board Charge $4,300 Books & Supplies Cost $1,500 Dorm Capacity 432
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $3,801,672 Other Federal Grants $146,795 Scholarships & Fellowships $4,267,325 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $1,453,066 Average Grant Dollars Issued $0 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $2,133,663
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 5,584 Native American 55 Asian 200 African American 487 Hispanic 243 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,310 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0