General Information About Flint Hills Technical College
The mission of Flint Hills Technical College, as an associate degree granting institution, is to provide a diverse community of learners with life-long educational opportunities for personal growth and preparation for professional and civic responsibilities that meet the needs of society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 47%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 810 Native American 12.0 Asian 7.0 African American 32.0 Hispanic 103.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 393 Enrolled FullTime Graduates