General Information About Garden City Community College
The mission of Dodge City Community College is to provide challenging and diverse opportunities for the pursuit of learning and to enhance personal and community development in a responsible, accessible, and learner-centered environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $2,048 Room & Board Charge $4,775 Books & Supplies Cost $840 Dorm Capacity 304
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $1,564,843 Other Federal Grants $117,477 Scholarships & Fellowships $1,888,278 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $1,762,091 Average Grant Dollars Issued $0 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $944,139
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,229 Native American 25 Asian 67 African American 145 Hispanic 777 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,044 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0