General Information About Garden City Community College
The mission of Dodge City Community College is to provide challenging and diverse opportunities for the pursuit of learning and to enhance personal and community development in a responsible, accessible, and learner-centered environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,229 Native American 25.0 Asian 67.0 African American 145.0 Hispanic 777.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,044 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0