General Information About Hesston College
Hesston College, the two-year college of Mennonite Church USA, educates and nurtures each student within Christ-centered community, integrating thought, life, and faith for service to others in the church and the world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Mennonite Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 425 Native American 2.0 Asian 4.0 African American 20.0 Hispanic 16.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 396 Enrolled FullTime Graduates