General Information About Independence Community College
Independence Community College provides quality higher education, lifelong learning, economic development, cultural enrichment and global awareness for its community through transfer, technical, community and college preparatory education programs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 41%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,890 Native American 48.0 Asian 17.0 African American 165.0 Hispanic 40.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 640 Enrolled FullTime Graduates