General Information About LaBaron Hairdressing Academy
Welcome to LaBaron and Kay Harvey Hairdressing Academies LaBaron offers professional training in the fields of Cosmetology and Manicuring as well as a Barber Crossover Program. At LaBaron and Kay Harvey Hairdressing Academies superior education is a priority. With 4 locations in Massachusetts and Kansas we are sure you will find a campus that will meet your needs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 117 Native American 0.0 Asian 23.0 African American 30.0 Hispanic 14.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 34 Enrolled FullTime Graduates