General Information About McPherson College
To develop whole persons through scholarship, participation and service.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Church of Brethren
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 474 Percent Admitted 87% Men Admitted 87% Women Admitted 87% Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 450 570 Math 420 560
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 24 English 19 24 Math 19 24
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 653 Native American 13.0 Asian 17.0 African American 54.0 Hispanic 39.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 623 Enrolled FullTime Graduates