General Information About National American University-Wichita
National American University has been a cornerstone of higher education, offering flexible associate, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs designed specifically for working adults who are seeking new careers, new adventures and new lives. Our guiding principles clearly focus on the individual needs of each student, with one-on-one attention that is unparalleled anywhere in higher education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $12,160 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,350
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 327 Native American 9 Asian 3 African American 125 Hispanic 22 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 40 Enrolled FullTime Graduates