General Information About North Central Kansas Technical College
North Central Kansas Technical College (NCKTC), an institution of higher education, provides life-long educational opportunities to a diverse population leading to productive lives for the benefit of a global society. We are dedicated to providing a curriculum in a supportive learning environment designed to promote a personalized, educational experience that will enhance an individual's opportunity to develop to his or her full potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 847 Native American 6.0 Asian 5.0 African American 24.0 Hispanic 27.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 564 Enrolled FullTime Graduates