General Information About Ottawa University-Kansas City
The mission of Ottawa University is to provide the highest quality liberal arts and professional education in a caring, Christ-centered community of grace which integrates faith, learning and life. The University serves students of traditional age, adult learners and organizations through undergraduate and graduate programs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- American Baptist
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,497 Native American 10 Asian 19 African American 64 Hispanic 39 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 1