General Information About Pinnacle Career Institute
Pinnacle Career Institute is a private, specialized school organized to meet the educational needs of its students, the business community, and the general citizenry by providing educational opportunities through professional business and administrative programs. These programs are designed to prepare students for immediate employment to meet technological and business demands. In addition, retraining opportunities are available through resident programs, workshops, and seminars.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 269 Native American 14 Asian 5 African American 30 Hispanic 12 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 192 Enrolled FullTime Graduates