General Information About Sidneys Hair Dressing College
To educate to the highest level. To graduate from our Pivot Point curriculum. To license in the state of Kansas and employ in the field of cosmetology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 102 Native American 1.0 Asian 1.0 African American 4.0 Hispanic 5.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 57 Enrolled FullTime Graduates