General Information About Wichita Area Technical College
The mission of WATC is to provide quality higher education and leadership in workforce training that supports economic development for a global economy.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $652,843 Other Federal Grants $2,700 Scholarships & Fellowships $889,655 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $889,655 Average Grant Dollars Issued $0 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $444,828
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,171 Native American 70 Asian 265 African American 575 Hispanic 329 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 978 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0