General Information About Wichita Technical Institute
To provide programs in electronics technology, computer networking technology, heating, air conditioning and refrigeration technology,medical assistant and medical insurance billing and coding programs which enable the students to become employable in an entry-level job in the field of their study upon graduation. To provide the students with the basic knowledge and skills required for continued study in their specialized fields, and to set standards of education that will help each individual student develop personal character and self-respect that are vital to his/her continued success after graduation.
This school is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2012.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 53%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,166 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 16 Hispanic 9 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,166 Enrolled FullTime Graduates