General Information About Xenon International Academy
To enthusiatically provide an educational environment which empowers our students through optimism and teamwork to become career oriented professionals in the art of cosmetology and related fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 94%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 207 Native American 2 Asian 17 African American 18 Hispanic 13 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 42 Enrolled FullTime Graduates