General Information About ATA College
ATA Career Education is committed to providing quality instruction, training and career assistance for men and women pursuing training in allied health and/or the information technology fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 73 Percent Admitted 78% Men Admitted 50% Women Admitted 80% Full Time Retention Rate 74%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $10,890 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $2,590
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 741 Native American 5 Asian 8 African American 191 Hispanic 24 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 614 Enrolled FullTime Graduates