General Information About Beckfield College
Beckfield College is a degree granting instution of higher learning dedicated to preparing learners for relevant professional, technical and business careers in a diverse, ethical, and student-centered environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,164 Native American 2.0 Asian 6.0 African American 86.0 Hispanic 10.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 775 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0