General Information About Brighton Center's Center for Employment Training
The mission of Brighton Center, Inc. is to create opportunities for individuals and families to reach self-sufficiency through family support services, education and leadership throughout the communities of Northern Kentucky. We will achieve this mission by creating an environment which rewards excellence and innovation, encourages mutual respect and maximizes resources.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 91 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 14 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 71 Enrolled FullTime Graduates