General Information About Daymar College-Madisonville
Daymar College believes firmly in not only providing you with a top-notch education in a warm, friendly, nurturing atmosphere, but also reinforcing your education with programs geared toward strengthening your character.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 90%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 364 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 48 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 4 Enrolled FullTime Graduates