General Information About Elizabethtown Community and Technical College
Elizabethtown Community and Technical College is a comprehensive open access community and technical college that prepares people to live and work in a constantly changing world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 8,731 Native American 41.0 Asian 143.0 African American 730.0 Hispanic 189.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,603 Enrolled FullTime Graduates