General Information About Galen College of Nursing-Louisville
To solely focus on providing a diverse student population with pre-licensure nursing educational programs of unsurpassed quality and thus meet the needs of healthcare providers in communities across the United States.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 454 Percent Admitted 83% Men Admitted 82% Women Admitted 83% Full Time Retention Rate 78%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,287 Native American 1 Asian 16 African American 191 Hispanic 19 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 952 Enrolled FullTime Graduates