General Information About Hazard Community and Technical College
HCTC is a comprehensive, public community and technical college that empowers diverse learners, building self-confidence and leadership capacity for lifelong personal success and community enhancement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 5,399 Native American 11.0 Asian 13.0 African American 43.0 Hispanic 9.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,806 Enrolled FullTime Graduates