General Information About ITT Technical Institute-Lexington
The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students: Awards Offered: Colleges and Universities Associate's degree Bachelor's degree Program Majors: Colleges and Universities Business, management, marketing, and related support services Computer and information sciences and support services Engineering technologies/technicians Security and protective services
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 311 Percent Admitted 53% Men Admitted 52% Women Admitted 56%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,073 Native American 3 Asian 5 African American 183 Hispanic 28 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 447 Enrolled FullTime Graduates