General Information About Jefferson Community and Technical College
Jefferson Community and Technical College is a public, comprehensive, postsecondary institution awarding certificates, diplomas and associate degrees. The College provides open access to affordable, quality education and training for a diverse community of students; promotes opportunities for lifelong learning and success through its programs and services; and supports the attainment of statewide educational goals. Jefferson Community and Technical College is a member of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System with multiple campuses and locations in Jefferson, Shelby, Carroll, Bullitt, Gallatin, Henry, Oldham, Owen, Spencer, and Trimble Counties.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 19,878 Native American 75 Asian 331 African American 3,869 Hispanic 459 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 5,868 Enrolled FullTime Graduates