General Information About Kentucky Christian University
The mission of Kentucky Christian University is to educate students for Christian leadership and service in the Church and professions throughout the world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Christian Churches and Churches of Christ
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 381 Percent Admitted 70% Men Admitted 72% Women Admitted 68% Full Time Retention Rate 53%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 380 550 Math 400 530
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 17 22 English 16 23 Math 18 22
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 691 Native American 3 Asian 1 African American 47 Hispanic 4 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 509 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 10