General Information About Lexington Theological Seminary
The purpose of Lexington Theological Seminary is to prepare faithful leaders for the church of Jesus Christ and, thus, to strengthen the church's participation in God's mission for the world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>Study abroad
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 111 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 10.0 Hispanic 2.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 24