General Information About Louisville Bible College
Louisville Bible College exists to educate preachers and other Christian workers for Christ's Church.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Christian Churches and Churches of Christ
- Students cannot receive federal aid (e.g. Pell Grants).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 5 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate %
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $4,040 Room & Board Charge $1,460 Books & Supplies Cost $600 Dorm Capacity 10
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 194 Native American 1 Asian 2 African American 10 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 22 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0