General Information About Maysville Community and Technical College
Maysville Community and Technical College (MCTC) challenges learners to accomplish their educational, career, and personal development goals. Students gain skills and knowledge that enhance careers and improve quality of life. The college believes in the potential of each learner and strives to instill professional competence, civic responsibility, critical thinking, ethical awareness, and commitment to lifelong learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 5,397 Native American 14 Asian 11 African American 157 Hispanic 19 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,950 Enrolled FullTime Graduates