General Information About Midway College
As Kentucky’s only college for Women and as a forerunner in coeducational adult accelerated learning, Midway College empowers undergraduate and graduate students as leaders through a professionally-oriented liberal arts education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 648 Percent Admitted 47% Men Admitted 3% Women Admitted 3% Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 440 563 Math 455 493 Writing 470 523
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 18 21 English 17 22 Math 16 20
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,621 Native American 9.0 Asian 10.0 African American 121.0 Hispanic 22.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,022 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 32