General Information About National College-Lexington
National College is dedicated to the training and educating of men and women for a full life and a successful career in a number of general and particular fields. The College seeks to give students a broad competency in a field of specialization and an understanding of and respect for their own and others' ideas and thoughts. Graduates of National College should understand and practice their responsibilities to their families, their fellow men and their communities by becoming effective and contributing citizens
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 5,178 Native American 2 Asian 7 African American 1,797 Hispanic 119 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,660 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0