General Information About Nutek Academy of Beauty Inc
IT IS THE AIM THE INSTITUTION TO GRADUATE STUDENTS WHO ARE PROFICIENT IN THE ART OF COSMETOLOGY TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 37 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 29 Enrolled FullTime Graduates