General Information About Pat Wilsons Beauty College
To provide a learning environment wherein students choosing to enter the cosmetology profession will be prepared for the state licensing examination and for gainful employment. To encourage individual creativity by providing sufficient information and techniques. In addition, we want to encourage professionalism and good work habits by having out staff set an example for our students.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 33%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 67 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 18.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 50 Enrolled FullTime Graduates