General Information About Paul Mitchell the School-Louisville
Our school's mission is to provide a quality educational system to prepare students to pass the state board examination and to gain employment within the field of Cosmetology. We are passionately committed to provide a solid educational foundation to empower our team in the pursuit of excellence and we strongly believe that when people come first, success will follow.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 171 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 71.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 165 Enrolled FullTime Graduates