General Information About Trend Setters Academy of Beauty Culture-Elizabethtown
It is the mission of Trend Setters' Academy to provide and maintain a program of education which develops the maximum potential of each individual student, in the field of cosmetology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 83 Native American 0.0 Asian 10.0 African American 22.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 30 Enrolled FullTime Graduates