General Information About Acadiana Technical College-Lafayette Campus
The mission of the Louisiana Community and Technical College System is to prepare Louisiana's citizens for improved quality of life, workforce success, and continued learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,816 Native American 9.0 Asian 25.0 African American 785.0 Hispanic 27.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,872 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0