General Information About Baton Rouge School of Computers
To prepare young men and women of all ages to receive a quality education to prepare them for successful and rewarding career in the computer technology field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 85%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 90 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 56.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 13 Enrolled FullTime Graduates