General Information About Bossier Parish Community College
The mission of Bossier Parish Community College is to promote attainment of educational goals within the community and strengthen the regional economy. This mission is accomplished through the innovative delivery of quality courses and programs that provide sound academic education, broad vocational and career training, continuing education, and varied community services. The College provides a wholesome, ethical, and intellectually stimulating environment in which students develop their academic and vocational skills to compete in a technological society
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 51%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 7,163 Native American 40.0 Asian 88.0 African American 2,069.0 Hispanic 191.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,968 Enrolled FullTime Graduates