General Information About Camelot College
The mission of Camelot College is to provide unemployed and underemployed individuals with a quality, marketable education in the Computer Technology, Medical Assistant, Cosmetology and Paralegal employment areas so they can become productive employees in a relatively short period of time.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 47%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 504 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 479.0 Hispanic 2.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 296 Enrolled FullTime Graduates