General Information About Cameron College
The mission statement of Cameron College is to provide excellence in occupational education; to assist in meeting the needs of New Orleans, its employers, and of students who are committed to sound career preparation; and to provide an immediate response to any changes in those needs, thus contributing to the welfare of the community as a whole. The resulting professionals then actively contribute to a renewed and vibrant community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 214 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 183 Hispanic 18 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 161 Enrolled FullTime Graduates