General Information About Career Technical College
The mission of Career Technical College is to educate students within an environment that fosters the interdependence between education, business, and paraprofessional enterprise.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 175 Percent Admitted 89% Men Admitted 92% Women Admitted 88% Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $12,461 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,650
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,237 Native American 7 Asian 3 African American 532 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 702 Enrolled FullTime Graduates