General Information About Career Technical College
The mission of Career Technical College is to educate students within an environment that fosters the interdependence between education, business, and paraprofessional enterprise.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 175 Percent Admitted 89% Men Admitted 92% Women Admitted 88% Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,237 Native American 7 Asian 3 African American 532 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 702 Enrolled FullTime Graduates