General Information About Cloyds Beauty School 2 Inc
The primary mission of Cloyd's Beauty School is to produce for the profession knowledgeable and skilled individuals who can master the art and science of Cosmetology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 28 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 40 Enrolled FullTime Graduates