General Information About Compass Career College
The mission of Compass Career College is to meet the needs of South Louisiana's community and its citizens by providing a positive environment for students’ growth and development in their vocational training. Compass Career College is dedicated to providing an atmosphere of encouragement and development of moral and ethical values to prepare each student for entry into the workforce.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 76%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 267 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 164 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 191 Enrolled FullTime Graduates