General Information About D-Jays School of Beauty Arts and Sciences
The Mission of D'Jay's School of Beauty, Arts & Sciences is to train our students to become competent and financially successful cosmetologists or nail technicians, to give our students the requisite skills and knowledge to pass the Louisiana State Board of Cosmetology's examinations and to understand that continued griwth and prosperity in the beauty field depends upon the development of sound judgement and creative imagination on the part of an expert hair stylist.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 56%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 145 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 121 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 75 Enrolled FullTime Graduates